- Upcoming Event: The Certificate Program for Non-Professional ESOP Fiduciaries
September 11th-12th, 2017 Kent, OH
Presented in partnership with The Beyster Institute
- Latest Issue of Owners At Work Now Available
- Table of Contents
Upcoming Event: Fiduciary Program – 4
Mary Ann Beyster – 6
Chris Michael – 8
Thomas Dudley & Kramer Sharp – 10
OEOC Annual Conference: Cindy Turcot Keynote Speech – 14
OEOC Annual Conference: Award Winners – 18
OEOC Annual Conference: Photo Gallery – 25
OEOC Sponsors – 26
- Full selection of 31st Annual Conference videos and photos also available.
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center (OEOC) is a non-profit, university-based program established at Kent State University in 1987 to provide outreach, information, and preliminary technical assistance to Ohio employees and business owners interested in exploring employee ownership.
About the OEOC
The Ohio Employee Ownership Center, a non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supports the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC’s work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
The OEOC provides technical assistance, training, & outreach to the business community in 4 major areas:
- To business owners looking to exit their business;
- To owners interested in selling their business to their employees;
- To employee groups, local governments, and community groups seeking to avoid business shutdowns and job loss in their communities; and
- To existing employee-owned companies, designed to help them be better employee-owned companies.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at firstname.lastname@example.org.